Open Enrollment Status: Open
» District Boundary Map
» UCAS Reports and School Grades
» School Improvement Plan
The patrons and staff of Indian Hills Elementary School know that crucial essentials exalt student performance in addition to providing vital options for extended learning.
- Our dedicated staff and patrons create academic excellence by collaboratively working for the benefit of students.
- We provide rigorous and relevant instruction with high expectations.
- Indian Hills has enthusiastic patron organizations, which assist the school in a wide variety of ways including literacy, the arts, math, and science.
- Students participate in an Academic Enhancement Program promoting inquiry learning and student self-efficacy.
- Our students enjoy a school-wide Artist in Residence program allowing all classes to have art once a week with a trained art teacher..
- We offer a hands-on science program for all students.
- The school prizes its excellent fitness program.
- Kindergarten class choice of full-day or afternoon.
- Students participate each year in music and drama presentations.
- Our staff receives regular training and professsional development to enhance student instruction.
- Our weekly PTA newsletter and school Web site are valuable communication tools.
- Extended programs after school include Mad Science, Discovery Club, world languages, chess club, and individual and group tutoring.
- Our PTA plays an integral role in the enrichment of lives.
- The school enjoys the benefit of its own foundation to assist with technology needs.